We thank all our customers and disabled helps as we notice a great sense of responsibility and care among all of you.
In the administration, we put all of our resources into supporting you. We carry on working even though Denmark is closing down.
We recommend that you visit: https://politi.dk/coronavirus-i-danmark/in-english where you will find all relevant information from the Danish authorities.
LOBPA’s response group:
Our corona response group cooperates closely each day to ensure the operations and taking account the necessary precautions as to the corona virus.
Recommendations for customers:
- In case one or more of your disabled helps is in quarantine due to suspicion of infection with the corona virus, the disability helps must follow their doctor’s orders, report their sick leave to you and subsequently contact LOBPA for further guidance.
- If you should be infected or quarantined, we kindly ask you to contact LOBPA ASP. Your disability helps are continuously responsible for assisting you – depending of the situation and your condition. The medical assessment will determine whether you can be cared for at home or have to go to the hospital.
- In case you decide to send your disabled helps home due to your concern about the virus please note that they are eligible to their salary as if they were reported ill, and their planned shifts must be entered into the work plan as ill. As a rule, substitutes are, on the other hand, not eligible to their salary.
- LOBPA is not able to promise a full coverage of your schedule but we will do our very best.
- Please be flexible when planning your schedule to avoid rush hours for your disabled helps.
- You can only be accompanied if it is of vital importance. We recommend internet shopping.
- We recommend arranging your schedule so that a minimum number of disabled helps share the hours. Please notice any changes in your schedule should be arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
Recommendations for disabled helps:
- All heathy disabled helps must go to work unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- In case you are in quarantine due to suspicion of infection with the corona virus you must follow your doctor’s orders and report your sick leave to your customer and to LOBPA ASP.
- In case your customer is infected with the corona virus both you and your customer must contact LOBPA ASP. Your responsibility as a disabled help continues depending on the situation and the customer’s condition. The medical assessment will determine whether the customer will stay at home or go to the hospital.
- In case your customer sends you home due to concerns, you are eligible to your salary as if you were reported ill.
- All pregnant disabled helps must report ill and stay at home due to the precautionary principle.
- In case you are healthy but do not want to go to work you are not eligible to your salary.
- LOBPA issues the necessary certificate to disabled helps who need to cross borders to go to work.
We strongly encourage all our customers and disabled helps to communicate closely and agree on the necessary precautions on how to protect each other from the infection.
Follow the guidelines from the authorities and prevent the infection:
Good hygiene is the best way to prevent the infection. Protect yourself and others by following these pieces of advice:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cough or sneeze in your sleeve
- Avoid handshakes, hugs and kisses and minimize physical contact
- Keep your home and your workplace clean
- Keep a distance to other people if you are a senior citizen or you have a chronical illness
Questions about corona infection:
Contact the authorities’ hotline on P: 7020 0233 if you have a question about the corona virus.
Monday to Friday between 8.30 AM and 16.00 PM you are also welcome to call our consultant, Nynne Døssing Jakobsen at C: 9282 0418 or M: email@example.com. Nynne Døssing Jakobsen is in charge of our communication regarding the corona virus.